Re: Missing OMA and Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync IIS virtual direct

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Missing OMA and Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync IIS virtual direct
Posted by:  Patrick B. (Patrick …@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007

Thanks for your help Lee. I finally called the MS Exchange support group and
the following was the fix:
1. Using ADSIEDIT we navigated through Configuration
Container>>Services>>Microsoft Exchange>>Administrative Groups>>First
Administrative Group>>Server>>Properties of the Server
2. Enabled Show only attributes that have values.
3. Located the attribute Heuristics found that the value was 805310468.
4. We changed it to 270012416
5. We added OMA and ActiveSync using ESM

The OMA and Activesync originally cannot be added using ESM as they were
grayed out. Steps 1-4 fixed this.