RE: Cannot access website

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Cannot access website
Posted by:  Tony (nospam@spam-b-gone.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006

Let me clear this up a little. The server has two NICs. NIC1 has the DMZ IP
and gateway programmed into it. This is where both the outside and inside
traffic gets routed to get to the website. NIC2 connects to a terminated
private network. The private network has no connection to anywhere outside of
the server. There is no route in the server that connects the private network
to the website. IIS does not have a website running off of NIC2.

--

Tony