Re: Strange bug where IIS blocks anonymous users

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Strange bug where IIS blocks anonymous users
Posted by:  Mark S. (mar…@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006

Ken,

Reasonable request, however due to the amount of traffic these sites get IIS
logging is disabled. I did look in the event logs to look for failed log ins
and there's nothing recorded.

I had her put the site in her safe list. Cleared her cache and set it to
check for newer files on each visit. Her security was set to low by her IT
department. It happens on Firefox as well.