Re: EML Files in Mailroot Queue

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: EML Files in Mailroot Queue
Posted by:  Kristofer Gafvert (kgafve…@NEWSilopia.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007

Hi,

In addition to what have already been said, i would check the log file (it
should tell you why it is failing), and also make sure that your ISP does
not block you from sending emails.

If you have a non-business connection it is very likely that your ISP
prohibits you from sending emails. You will probably (depending on the
ISP), use the ISPs SMTP server. I suggest that you contact your ISP and
ask them, because the problem you are seeing is most likely due to your ISP.

A smart host may be a solution, but it depends on your ISP.

--
Regards,
Kristofer Gafvert