Re: IIS crashing when user logs in via RDP?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: IIS crashing when user logs in via RDP?
Posted by:  Steve Schofield (ste…@orcsweb.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007

I would isolate the requests on each machine and see if you can determine
which box is causing the problem.  Are there any errors in the event log.
Do you happen to run ISA server in front of these boxes?  Do you have some
type of proxy server?  Do you see the actual requests from multiple machines
logged in the WWW logs?

I usually turn off the Error Reporting Service and the Error Reporting
options in the System > Advanced Tab > Error Reporting Button.  I normally
have the two top checkboxes selected.  Hope that helps.

--

Steve Schofield
Windows Server MVP - IIS

http://www.IISLogs.com