|Subject:||LAN SSL to External connection|
|Posted by:||Ryan (Ry…@discussions.microsoft.com)|
|Date:||Mon, 30 Jul 2007|
1) I have 3 sites, all lan. (default, companyweb, and newsite).
2) 2 have the default SSL port set up (default - 443, companyweb - 444)
3) SBS Box has 2 network cards (direct internet, lan)
4) Lan has 2 assigned ips (192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.2)
5) default (all unassigned), companyweb (192.168.1.1), newsite (192.168.1.2)
How do I go about setting up SSL on the newsite?? I just need it to send
secure billing info to a remote ssl merchange gateway.