Re: Multiple FTP Sites on 1 IP but DIFFERENT Ports

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Multiple FTP Sites on 1 IP but DIFFERENT Ports
Posted by:  Pablo A. Allois (pablo-list…@allois.com.ar)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008

Execute
telnet 10.0.0.1 210
To check that you have service up, listening on that port and your firewall
is opened.
If you dont get connected check your service and firewalls.

If the problem persist and you get connected with telnet client, use an ftp
client that show the conversation between the servers and post the
conversation to get more info. FileZilla show u a detail of the
conversation.

Saludos!