Re: 500 error - out-of-memory exception

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: 500 error - out-of-memory exception
Posted by:  Ken Schaefer (kenREMO…@THISadOpenStatic.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009

You need to look at what is happening in the w3wp.exe process serving your
web application. Not the overall memory of your server.

Most likely, there is something happening in that process' virtual address
space (e.g. excessive memory fragmentation or leak) that is causing your
application to fall over.

Cheers
Ken