Re: NTFS permissions

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: NTFS permissions
Posted by:  Roger Abell [MVP] (mvpNoSp…@asu.edu)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006

For NTFS permissions look at how it is done in XP at the
root of C: (assuming that is your install partition) so that
Users can define new folders and via Creator Owner also
get Full Control over what they have created.
When studying how this is effected, be sure that you use
the Advanced button rather than just looking at the generics.