Re: Microsoft Firewall Problem

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Microsoft Firewall Problem
Posted by:  S. Pidgorny (slavic…@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006

The trivial answer is to shut down the firewall.
The correct approach is to configure Windows Firewall for the app. See

http://www.skype.com/help/guides/firewall_winxpsp2.html

and

http://www.skype.com/help/faq/windows.html

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

"Blessed2BeeAlive" <Blessed2BeeAli…@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:400703EB-FDD7-407F-8F90-4F87BA08A4…@microsoft.com...