Re: PC Security Device

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: PC Security Device
Posted by:  Roger Abell [MVP] (mvpNoSp…@asu.edu)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007

No.

At least not if I am reading your question correctly.

When XP is "configured as a router" by which I assume
you mean that the XP is doing connection sharing, packets
destined for other machines on the network via the shared
connection are simply passed along to those other machines.
They are not checked by your antivirus/antispyware first.

Roger