Re: microbillsys / MBS Account Manager

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: microbillsys / MBS Account Manager
Posted by:  Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwen…@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007

pa…@frescogroup.co.uk wrote:
> I write with reference to the above & your recent correspondence with
> alister28.I have managered to stop the pop ups but due to my previous
> correspondence via e mail  they say i have an outstanding bill to pay
> which is causing grave concern. I think i may be being scammed &
> wondered if there was anything else i could do. Am i legally bound to
> pay.

Hi - since you've posted this as a new message, and not a reply in an
existing thread, most people won't have a clue what you're talking about,
unfortunately.  Don't address newsgroup posts to individuals; messages in
newsgroups are meant to be read by all, and you'll increase the odds of your
getting help if you post with that in mind (and with full detail as to your
problem).

That said, if you're getting a bill from someone from whom you didn't agree
to purchase services/items, I'd say that yes, you're being scammed. However,
as mentioned above, I have no idea of the context.

--------
Help us to help you:
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp