Re: microbillsys / MBS Account Manager

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: microbillsys / MBS Account Manager
Posted by:  PA Bear (PABearM…@gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007

to an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
  http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
  http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://wiki.castlecops.com/Malware_Removal_and_Prevention:_Introduction
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

When all else fails, HijackThis v1.99.1
http://aumha.org/downloads/hijackthis.zip) is the preferred tool to use.
It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware with
assistance from an expert.  **Post your log to
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html,
http://forums.subratam.org/index.php?showforum=7,
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30, or other appropriate forums for expert
analysis, not here.**