Re: secure lockdown of terminal server liscencing?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: secure lockdown of terminal server liscencing?
Posted by:  S. Pidgorny (slavic…@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007

Domain trust doesn't create a vulnerability - it only allows assigning
permissions to resources in trusting domain to users and systems in trusted
domain. Administrators still have to assign permissions.

There seem to be some issues with Terminal Services licensing in trust
scenarios:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/905687 - I just found the
article, I'm not a licensing expert...

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

*http://sl.mvps.org *http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *