Re: secure lockdown of terminal server liscencing?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: secure lockdown of terminal server liscencing?
Posted by:  TonyZeigler (TonyZeigl…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007

Thanks, I didn't realize that - people always get wide eyes when we talk
about trusting domains between our main office and our clients.

As for the article linked, I had reviewed that one already, but we were
already up to the latest service pack. The problem I was trying to get around
was trusting the domains in any way, but it sounds like that might not be the
issue I thought it was.
(The moment I created the trust I was able to get it to work)