Re: IT security audit providers

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: IT security audit providers
Posted by:  S. Pidgorny (slavic…@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007

Whoever you pick make sure you have quality/outcome acceptability criteria.
If you have an internal security team, make them run a similar activity in
parallel as well as a chance to challenge some of the outcomes. Otherwise
the audit will leave you knowing not much more than before it.

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

*http://sl.mvps.org *http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *