Re: Protecting the Automatic Logon Password

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Protecting the Automatic Logon Password
Posted by:  S. Pidgorny (slavic…@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007

I think automatic logon is designed to require the DefaultPassword value.
Therefore LSA private data won't help, as there is no setting that allow
system to use it for automatic logon (AFAIK).

What are you trying to achieve with this?

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP - Security, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-

*http://sl.mvps.org *http://msmvps.com/blogs/sp *