Re: Word Document Password

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Word Document Password
Posted by:  Graham Mayor (gmay…@REMOVETHISmvps.org)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007

If you have not put a password on the document and no-one else has had
access to do so, then the document is not protected but corrupt. There is no
mechanism by which documents can protect themselves.

I would be more concerned about giving my credit card details to someone who
cracks passwords for a living?

--
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web sitewww.gmayor.com