Re: My Computer Ports and System Services are being Hacked,

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: My Computer Ports and System Services are being Hacked,
Posted by:  Malke (notreally@invalid.invalid)
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007

Sidney wrote:
> Hello: Good Morning,
>
> I am having very serious computer problems with a computer hacker named
> Wendell E. Crosley/Wendell Crosley that continues on a daily basis to hack
> into the computer ports and system services on my windows xp sp2 operating
> system, daily, nights and weekends.
>
> These are the computer ports that Wendell E. Crosley/Wendell Crosley hacks
> into on a daily, basis, nights and weekends:
>
> VNC APP1, NETBIOS NAME, NETBIOS DATA GRAM, MICROSOFT SQL SERVER, MICROSOFT
> SQL MONITOR, SOCKS, WIN AMP SHOUT CAST/iRDMI,  HTTP PROXY SCAN,  WORLD WIDE
> WEB HTTP,  SMTP,  NS SERVER, MAIN CONTROL, MANAGEMENT UTILITY, CNRP SABA MS,
> KENTROX PROTOCOL, SSH REMOTE LOGIN PROTOCOL, TELNET, SERVICE CONTROL, SNS
> ADMIN, SNS QUERY, WEBSM, HTTP PROTOCOL OVER TSL/SSL, XFER UTILITY, CS
> LISTERNER, TRANSSCOUT, REAL AUDIO SERVERS/ARCP, DCE END POINT RESOLUTION, BBN
> IAD, BACK ORIFICE, X WINDOW SYSTEM, FILE TRANSFER CONTROL, ERMOTE ASSISTANCE,
> TCIM CONTROL, GNUTELLA, REMOTE PROCEDURE CALLS, SECURE WEB SERVER, UNIVERSAL
> PLUG AND PLAY, WEB SERVER,  REMOTE DESKTOP, MAIL SERVER, MICROSOFT DIRECTORY
> SERVER, REMOTE ASSISTANCE TERMINAL AND OTHER COMPUTER PORTS  on my Windows xp
> sp2 operating system.
>
> Wendell  E. Crosley/Wendell Crosley continues on a daily basis to illegally
> access my user accounts and continues on a daily basis to disable my security
> programs on my windows xp sp2 operating system.
>
> These are the security programs that Wendell E. Crosley/Wendell Crosley
> disables on a daily basis, nights and weekends:
>
> Windows Security Center, Windows Firewall, Windows Defender, Mcafee Personal
> Firewall Plus Services, Norton Anti Virus Program.
>
> I have cleaned installed my windows xp sp2 operating system and Wendell E.
> Crosley/Wendell Crosley continues to hack into my computer ports and system
> services daily, nights and weekends.
>
> I am working from home online and how can I prevent Wendell E.
> Crosley/Wendell Crosley from hacking into my computer ports and system
> services on my windows xp sp2 operating system, daily, nights and weekends?
>
> Thank You,

Have a computer professional come on-site and set you up correctly. This
will not be your local version of BigComputerStore/GeekSquad. Get
recommendations from friends and colleagues. This is not something that
can be worked out in a newsgroup.

If you have some sort of proof that this person is in fact accessing
your computer, contact your local police department. Again, this is not
a problem that can be solved by posting in a newsgroup.

Malke

--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com