|Subject:||CA in AD|
|Posted by:||james (jam…@discussions.microsoft.com)|
|Date:||Wed, 13 Aug 2008|
I have a certificate authority already registered in AD, unfortunately it has
1. it has a mis-leading name
2. I can't load certificate templates
my questions are
1. can I rename it (I guess not)
2. why won't it let me load templates
3. should I give up on it, build a new root and subordinate CA tree, move
the services to the new tree and then remove the old one ?
4. as I have a multi-tree AD forest should the root-CA go in the root domain ?