Re: security certificate errors

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: security certificate errors
Posted by:  PA Bear [MS MVP] (PABearM…@gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008

Any chance that you reside in AU or NZ?

Are your computer's date, time, *and* time zone settings correct?

Is the most recent Root Certificates update (23 Sept-08) installed?  (The
optional Root Certificate updates are only available at Windows Update
website when doing a CUSTOM install.)

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Adminhttp://aumha.net