RE: File and Folders Permission

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: File and Folders Permission
Posted by:  kbits.net (kbitsn…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008

You mentioned creating a security group in AD then assigning permissions to a
share. I assume this is a share/file permissions question. If so in the
parent directory assure you have disabled inherit and enabled replace. Then
on each child that is not inheriting assure none have inherit disabled.

Hope this helps.