Re: Critical Update

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Critical Update
Posted by:  ~BD~ (BoaterDa…@hotmail.co.uk)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008

Hi Alice

I'm not one of the gurus you seek ............ but I have seen it stated
that "the 80244022 error seems to be corrected by clearing browser cache".

Maybe you should delete your Temporary Internet Files (TIF) and see if that
corrects your problem.

I'm sure someone else will help you if my suggestion doesn't help.

Dave