Re: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
Posted by:  Richard Urban (richardurbanREMOVETH…@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009

What you explain is a case of over heating. When you scan you place the CPU
and hard drive under extreme load which you normally do not have. The
computer overheats and shuts down. Waiting half an hour allows it to cool
sufficiently to restart.

I have never heard of a viral or malware infection that shuts you down for
1/2 hour and then allows normal computer operation.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP