Re: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
Posted by:  Peter Foldes (okf…@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009

Rama

I have to agree with Richard Urban on this one. You are overheating and I would
check for blockage of the fans in the Power Supply and CPU (dust bunnies) or your
computer is backed into a bad spot where it does not get ventilation or the fan
exhaust is blocked by a wall or by dust or defective.

--
Peter