Re: Problem with a virus

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Problem with a virus
Posted by:  PA Bear [MS MVP] (PABearM…@gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009

[In for a penny...]

Windows.  A Repair Install will NOT help!

NB: Run the FULL scan, not the QUICK scan!  You may need to download the

logs in an appropriate forum, not here.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4075
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

**Seek expert assistance in
http://spywarehammer.com/simplemachinesforum/index.php?board=10.0,
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/cleanup,http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
or other appropriate forums.**

Support for Windows Update:

subsidiary.  There is no-charge for support calls that are associated with
security updates.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)