Re: Load balance

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Load balance
Posted by:  Michael Hotek (mhot…@mssqlserver.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006

To load balance the processing, you would want to look at Service Broker
since you can create a single queue and then have multiple brokers handle
the processing requests.

However, you need to take a look into Database Mirroring if you want to be
redundant as well as fault tolerant since Database Mirroring will
transparently fail over the broker queues.

--
Mike Hotek
MHS Enterprises, Inc