RE: Clustering between different CPU Architectures

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Clustering between different CPU Architectures
Posted by:  Bryan Aldrich (BryanAldri…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007

Thanks for your reply.

We curently have two active/passive fail over clusters in our network and
they are between x86 and x64 cpu architectures, however, they are both
running 32-bit windows server 2003 and 32-bit sql server 2005.

A "Not Supported" configuration actually means a lot, so we will probably
not do it.

Thanks for your input.

Bryan