Re: Migrate WSUS to SQL Server

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Migrate WSUS to SQL Server
Posted by:  Rodney R. Fournier (rod@die.spam.die.nw-america.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007

A clustered SQL DB is just like a regular SQL DB, I don't know about WSUS
but clustering does not change how it would react.

Cheers,

Rodney R. Fournier
MVP - Windows Server - Clustering
http://www.nw-america.com - Clustering Website
http://msmvps.com/clustering - Blog
http://www.clusterhelp.com - Cluster Training
ClusterHelp.com is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner