RE: How to remove (uninstall ) cluster sql server manually

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: How to remove (uninstall ) cluster sql server manually
Posted by:  Suchi (Suc…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007

To be clear enough, In below Kb article it is mentioned as

If the instance of SQL Server you are removing was clustered, remove any
cluster resources for the instance that may remain in the Cluster
Administrator.

I am new to Clusters, what are all the resourcs do i need to delete?

  How to manually remove SQL Server 2000 default, named, or virtual instance
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290991/en-us