Re: Installer plus application run after installation. Only application should r

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Installer plus application run after installation. Only application should r
Posted by:  Phil Wilson (pdjwilson@nospam.cox.net)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006

Does your running application remove any files or registry entries? If so,
repair is normal - that's the way Windows Installer works.

I never use primary output btw. You don't have to "hope" that it's your
executable. You can just add the exe by browsing to it and adding it.

--
Phil Wilson
[Microsoft MVP-Windows Installer]