Re: formating

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: formating
Posted by:  PvdG42 (pv…@toadstool.edu)
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008

"LMK" <L…@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:272718C5-5B6B-48A1-B41C-3A083D2784…@microsoft.com...
>I made a new part. on my hard drive so that I could have XP and Vista on my
> computer because a lot of my software works with xp. I need to hnow how to
> format part of my hard drive without doing the whole drive.

Fine, but you need to ask your Windows question in a Windows group. This
group is for *Visual Studio* setup issues.

Here's a way to find the group you need:

As you appear to be using a web interface:

Click the + beside your language. then scroll down to Windows. In Windows,
find the category  for the version of Windows you currently have installed.
Open it and find a group to post in.