RE: Trouble with LoginScripts

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Trouble with LoginScripts
Posted by:  Wong Tuck Wah (WongTuckW…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006

Remember that this kinds of login scripts appear not only in AD GPO and the
user properties page, these users might have also created their own
customized scripts to execute once logon.

To perform a quick check, remove all logon scripts you think there are and
observe these problematic user whether they still execute any scripts.

HTH.