RE: Group and permissions

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Group and permissions
Posted by:  steve t (stev…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006

My first thought regarding the group membership issue is the possibility that
someone set up Restricted Groups in Group Policy.

Restricted Groups Policy Settings:
http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/library/156780ef-eb36-4433-b3fe-1b1a15c18f6a1033.mspx?mfr=true

I'm not sure about the permissions on the scripts directory; is it possible
that someone is changing permissions back to the way they were?

Steve