RE: Change administrator password in a TS environment

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Change administrator password in a TS environment
Posted by:  Phyxious (Phyxio…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006

If your talking about the admin account for the local machine itself, then
you would have to change password on each box. I dont believe has a admin
user in it, i do know it has an admin group. But anything passwords you
change in AD will be replicated through out the rest of your AD boxes. Then
your other boxes connect to ad for authentication