Re: Moving objects between OUs

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Moving objects between OUs
Posted by:  Paul Bergson [MVP-DS] (pbergson@allete_nospam.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007

Check out the following example scripts.  They should be useful for you.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/scripts/default.mspx?mfr=true

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

"supersonic_oasis" <supersonicoas…@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F8142632-DAFC-4F4F-96B7-742DC2F3AA…@microsoft.com...