Re: Member OF

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Member OF
Posted by:  Paul Bergson [MVP-DS] (pbergson@allete_nospam.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007

By default all new users are placed in the users container (Note not OU).
In 2003 you can modify the default location.

More info below.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324949

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup