Re: Default Domain Controllers Policy reverts to previous settings

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Default Domain Controllers Policy reverts to previous settings
Posted by:  Chriss3 [MVP] (removethis_christoffer.andersson@chrisse.se)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007

Hello!
I don't think it's a good idea to use the setting "Enforce Policy" for the
DDP and the DDCP, if Auditing is defined it the DDP it will take precedence
over all other Audit settings from any other GPO expect if a Policy is
linked more closely to the object and also have the "Enforce Policy" flag
set.

Use RSOP (Result Set of Policies) to Troubleshoot Group Policies.  Use the
following tools. RSOP.msc (Windows Server 2003, Windows XP) and gpresult
(Windows 2000).
Search Google for gpresult and download the gpresult.exe for Windows 2000,
these tools will help you to determine how policy settings applies to your
computers and servers.

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson