Re: LDAP and A/D security over internet

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: LDAP and A/D security over internet
Posted by:  Anthony (anthony.spam@spammedout.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007

Well first, your sponsor is being very considerate. Most people just shove
up another website and expect everyone else to remember a new logon. Your
sponsor wants to authenticate users with their existing logon. The question
is how to do this.
Who is using the portal? Is it just people on your campus, or others in the
sponsor organisations?
Anthony
www.airdesk.co.uk