Re: User account Security Tab

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: User account Security Tab
Posted by:  Jorge Silva (jorgesilva_…@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007

Hi
Sounds like a AdminSHolder, make sure that user isn't member of a protected
group.
Googleit for AdminSHolder, lots of information available for adminsdholder.
In sum, every hour, the DC that has the primary PDCe master role verifies
the ACLs on members of these protected groups and compares them to the ACL
on the AdminSDHolder object. If the ACL that is on the AdminSDHolder is
different, then those ACLs are reseted to match the ACL on the AdminSDHolder
object.

--

I hope that the information above helps you.
Have a Nice day.