Re: ADMT Suggestions

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: ADMT Suggestions
Posted by:  Cary Shultz (cshultz@nospam.outsourceitcorp.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007

ADMT v3 would be a pretty safe way to do things...for the user account
objects and computer account objects.  I believe that there is a File
Migration tool from MS (install on the "destination" File server....be ware
that the "new" share will be called "old share name_name of
computer".....so, if the share is called 'software' and the destination
server is named 'FILE02' then the new share would be called
"software_file02") as well as a printer migration tool...all of which can be
found on the MS web site...do not have the links handy at the moment.

HTH,

Cary