Re: IE History with Temp Internet files

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: IE History with Temp Internet files
Posted by:  Meinolf Weber (meiw…@gmx.de)
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007

Hello Jarrett,

Why will you keep the files for 2 weeks?

To prevent profile problems on TS, normally you should cleanup the profile
on the TS with this tool:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=1B286E6D-8912-4E18-B570-42470E2F3582&displaylang=en

And the user profiles itself should be stored on a separate server.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.
** HELP us help YOU!!!http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm