RE: Moving child domain

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Moving child domain
Posted by:  jwd (j…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008

What are you reasons for wanting to restructure your forest?  If you have
valid answers then look at the Domain Rename tool assuming you are running a
Windows 2003 forest.  If the reason for wanting to restructure your forest is
to have a nice looking balanced diagram then I would stay as you are.

Best Regards
Joe Dunn MCSE