RE: Selective Authentication Forest Trust only working one way

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Selective Authentication Forest Trust only working one way
Posted by:  Ryan Hanisco (RyanHanis…@discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008

Hi,

Can you post the error message that you are expecting to get from this??
You shouldn't get a firewall message when the authorization for access fails.
You should get an access denied message.

--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCTS: SQL 2005, Project+

Remember: Marking helpful answers helps everyone find the info they need
quickly.