Re: Tracking "lost" Object In Active Directory

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Tracking "lost" Object In Active Directory
Posted by:  Meinolf Weber (meiw…@gmx.de)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008

Hello newbie007,

For tracking you have to enable auditing in the Default domain controllers
policy or better create your own policy and link it to the Domain controllers
OU.

For restoring see here, is not only for user accounts, if you follow the
article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/840001

Best regards

Meinolf Weber