Re: Log shared folder activity?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Log shared folder activity?
Posted by:  Meinolf Weber (meiw…@gmx.de)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008

Hello memon_boys,

You have to enable auditing in a GPO for the servers you need, "audit object
access". Then you have to configure auditing on the folder itself where the
data is stored. Open folder properties, Security tab, advanced and AUditing
tab. Here you can add the accounts/groups for auditing and set the options
you like to audit.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.