|Subject:||Allow User to Remote Desktop to DC, Member Server?|
|Posted by:||Scott Townsend (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Date:||Tue, 2 Dec 2008|
Is there a way to do this via Group Policy? I dont want to have to do this
to every Server...
1. Using an admin account open a remote admin session to the server in
2. Click Start->Programs->Administrative Tools->Terminal Services
3. Click Connections
4. In the right hand pane r-click the RDP-TCP connector and select
5. On the permissions tab click "ADD"
6. Add your user/group in here and select the appropriate level of access.