Re: Securing Remote Desktop - Help needed

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Securing Remote Desktop - Help needed
Posted by:  Paul Bergson (pbbergs@nospam_msn.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008

I don't fully understand what you are trying to ask.  You state that you
have enabled and disabled access to PC2.

What I am thinking you are trying to ask is you want to prevent PC2 from
being a jump off point to other machines in the domain via RDP.  If that is
the question, then the answer is you can't.  I would strongly urge you to be
very careful in this setup.  It doesn't sound to me like you have a lot of
experience and what you have setup grants anyone who can land on PC2 gains
access to your enterprise.

As Robby the Robot used to say  "Danger, Danger Will Robinson."

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup This
posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.