Re: INSTALL PROGRAM.EXE FROM AD POLICY WIN2003 SP2

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: INSTALL PROGRAM.EXE FROM AD POLICY WIN2003 SP2
Posted by:  Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] (meiw…@gmx.de)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009

Hello Francisco,

You have to check with the vendor of the program if a command line install
with script is possible. Otherwise you have to create your own .msi package
with 3rd party tools.

Or maybe with an older version from Veritas WinINSTALL LE from Windows server
2000 installation disk:

Also see this posting about using ORCA instead:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/systemcenterdevelopment/thread/3e18f549-15c6-4d85-a87e-40738f2655b9

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.