Re: INSTALL PROGRAM.EXE FROM AD POLICY WIN2003 SP2

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: INSTALL PROGRAM.EXE FROM AD POLICY WIN2003 SP2
Posted by:  Paul Bergson [MVP-DS] (pbbergs@no_spammsn.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009

You could look at zap'ping it.

I dislike referring toWiki but in this instance it is probably a better
reference than others out there:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZAP_File

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup This
posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

"Francisco Rugamas" <FranciscoRugam…@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6F0848C3-D607-4C5C-8EA6-C45742BBAD…@microsoft.com...